1000MG FULL SPECTRUM HEMP OIL EXTRACT – PEPPERMINT
A full spectrum hemp oil or CBD oil is a product that has undergone less processing than CBD isolates. Cannabinoids are extracted from dried hemp plants, through a process called supercritical CO2 extraction which draw out the compounds from the plants. The result of this process is a full spectrum hemp oil containing all the cannabinoids and terpenes and flavonoids from industrial hemp.
Full spectrum hemp oil products is another name for full spectrum CBD oil products. These two terms are interchangeable, because they mean the same. A full spectrum hemp oil product contains the following cannabinoids:
- Cannabidiol (CBD): CBD or cannabidiol is the main compound in CBD products. It’s a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, very popular for its many uses in health and wellness industry.
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC): It might be the most popular cannabinoid. It’s the active substance in marijuana and the responsible for the famous “high” effect. Many people are concerned about the THC presence in full spectrum CBD oil. But it’s only present in negligible amounts in industrial hemp, so full spectrum products contain less than 0.3% THC.
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV): THCV or Tetrahydrocannabivarin comes from THC family. It has a changing behavior and it could be psychoactive or not, depending on the dose you take. In a full spectrum CBD oil, it’s found in tiny amounts.
- Cannabigerol (CBG): Another key cannabinoid is the CBG, which is the precursor of other cannabinoids like CBD and THC. Some studies suggest that CBG has properties of its own. It’s found in small amounts in full spectrum CBD oils.
- Cannabinochromene (CBC): CBC or cannabinochromene is an abundant cannabinoid. Nevertheless, a full spectrum CBD will only contain a small amount of it.
Many users prefer full spectrum hemp oils because they trigger the entourage effect. The multiple cannabinoids and terpenes working together produce better results and benefits than the results of a CBD isolate.
The Advantages of Using a Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
CBD alone provides specific benefits. This cannabinoid interacts with a system in your body called the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which encourages the body to produce neurotransmitters called endocannabinoids. The ECS is in charge of maintaining homeostasis of the body,
This effect could be achieved by CBD only, but the full spectrum hemp oil produces the entourage effect, offering a more extensive variety of benefits. Terpenes are very beneficial. Terpenes are the aromatic molecules produced by plants, and they are often used in aromatherapy. Some terpenes may induce particular impacts. For instance, some terpenes help to regulate sleep patterns and others help to get relaxed. The terpenes present in a full spectrum CBD oil allow the users to benefit from them additionally to the phytocannabinoids.
Collateral Effects of Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
People that are using CBD products for the first time might wonder whether full spectrum hemp oil has any collateral effect. Whenever you use a new product, there’s always some risk of a negative effect. Though hemp-derived CBD products are generally considered highly safe and tolerable. However, what works better is to listen to your body. Pay attention to any unfavorable reaction like drowsiness, dry mouth, low blood pressure, and lightheadedness, and adjust your doses as necessary.
Full spectrum hemp oil is very easy to use. It contains a combination of cannabinoids and terpenes that will lead to entourage effect and that makes full spectrum hemp oil very effective.
Medically Minded™ Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract sublingual tinctures provide a high CBD, full spectrum cannabinoid profile that includes CBD (Cannabidiol) and rare cannabinoids CBC (Cannabichromene), CBN (Cannabinol), and CBG (Cannabigerol) with less than 0.3% THC and amazing Peppermint flavor.
Ingredients: Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract (33mg per serving), Hemp Seed Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil
Item UPC: 8-50003-24912-4
CANNABIDIOL (CBD) DERIVED FROM REGISTERED INDUSTRIAL HEMP
All of Medically Minded Products are tested by a third-party vendor that can be verified directly from your smartphone!
Scan the square box image below with your smartphone camera to see how it works.