FULL SPECTRUM CBD Oil 250 MG – PEPPERMINT
Medically Mindeded’s full spectrum CBD oil 250 MG tincture is a product that has undergone less processing than CBD isolates. Cannabinoids are extracted from dried hemp plants. The process is called supercritical CO2 extraction and it’s used to draw out the compounds from the plants. The result of this process is a full spectrum CBD oil containing all the cannabinoids and terpenes and flavonoids from industrial hemp.
Full spectrum CBD products are sometimes called pure spectrum CBD products. These two terms are interchangeable because they mean the same. A full spectrum CBD tincture contains the following cannabinoids:
- Cannabidiol (CBD): CBD or cannabidiol is the main compound in CBD products. It’s a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, very popular for its many uses in the health and wellness industry.
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC): It might be the most popular cannabinoid. It’s the active substance in marijuana and the responsible for the famous “high” effect. Many people are concerned about the THC presence in full-spectrum CBD tincture. But it’s only present in negligible amounts in industrial hemp, so full spectrum products contain less than 0.3% THC.
- Cannabigerol (CBG): Another key cannabinoid is the CBG, which is the precursor of other cannabinoids like CBD and THC. Some studies suggest that CBG has properties of its own. It’s found in small amounts in full spectrum CBD tinctures.
- Cannabinochromene (CBC): CBC or cannabinochromene is an abundant cannabinoid. Nevertheless, a full spectrum CBD will only contain a small amount of it.
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV): THCV or Tetrahydrocannabivarin comes from the THC family. It has a changing behavior and it could be psychoactive or not, depending on the dose you take. In a full spectrum CBD tincture, it’s found in tiny amounts.
Many users prefer full spectrum CBD tinctures because they trigger the entourage effect. The multiple cannabinoids and terpenes working together produce better results and benefits than the results of a CBD isolate.
The Advantages of Using a Full Spectrum CBD Oil 250 MG
CBD alone provides specific benefits. This cannabinoid interacts with a system in your body called the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which encourages the body to produce neurotransmitters called endocannabinoids. The ECS is in charge of maintaining homeostasis of the body,
This effect could be achieved by CBD only, but the full spectrum CBD tincture produces the entourage effect, offering a more extensive variety of benefits. Terpenes are very beneficial. Terpenes are the aromatic molecules produced by plants, and they are often used in aromatherapy. Some terpenes may induce particular impacts. For example, some terpenes help to regulate sleep patterns and others help to get relaxed. The terpenes present in a full spectrum CBD tincture allow the users to benefit from them additionally to the phytocannabinoids.
Collateral Effects of Full Spectrum CBD Oil 250 MG
People that are using CBD products for the first time might wonder whether full spectrum CBD tincture has any collateral effect. Whenever you use a new product, there’s always a risk of a negative effect. Though hemp-derived full spectrum CBD oil 250 mg products are generally considered highly safe and tolerable. However, what works better is to listen to your body. Pay attention to any unfavorable reaction like drowsiness, dry mouth, low blood pressure, and lightheadedness, and adjust your doses as necessary.
Full spectrum CBD tincture is very easy to use. It contains a combination of cannabinoids and terpenes that will lead to entourage effect and that makes full spectrum CBD tincture very effective.
Medically Minded™ Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract sublingual tinctures provide a high CBD, full spectrum cannabinoid profile that includes CBD (Cannabidiol) and rare cannabinoids CBC (Cannabichromene), CBN (Cannabinol), and CBG (Cannabigerol) with less than 0.3% THC and amazing Peppermint flavor.
Ingredients: Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract (8mg per serving), Hemp Seed Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil
Item UPC: 8-50003-24910-0
CANNABIDIOL (CBD) DERIVED FROM REGISTERED INDUSTRIAL HEMP
All Medically Minded Products are tested by a third-party vendor that can be verified directly from your smartphone!
Scan the square box image below with your smartphone camera to see how it works.